The Life Settlement Choice
Your current insurance policy may not be as suitable to your current situation as it was when you first bought it. Should you reevaluate your financial plan? A life settlement is one option many seniors are utilizing for their financial benefit to achieve a higher quality of life in the years to come.
Because Life Changes
Circumstances change as we age and life insurance investments may no longer meet our needs. The introduction of new and improved financial products allow you to reevaluate your financial plan and make beneficial changes when adjustments are necessary.
Because Decisions Change
Investment decisions periodically need to be revisited and updated. A life settlement allows you to realize the full value of your life insurance investment, if you need to make adjustments. Should you explore secondary and underlying incentives? Our advisors can help you make these decisions.
Because Settlements Pay
The truth is that many policies lapse or are surrendered for minimal cash values. With a life settlement, you receive substantially more in exchange for your current policy. We provide you with the tools to evaluate a life settlement and take advantage of these new opportunities.
I appreciate all the help you gave us because we never could’ve afforded the wonderful woman who came to help us these last 8 months. We never could’ve afforded her care. Thank you soooo much for everything!
Patricia R, GASatisfied Customer
The Life Settlement Process
You can obtain the best settlement on the best terms.
What happens to your policy?
In a life settlement, you are selling your policy for a lump sum cash payment on a secondary market.
- The buyer of your policy takes over all future premium payments and becomes the new owner and beneficiary.
- The policy sale is completed through a regulated company called a life settlement provider that works with institutions who are interested in investing in portfolios of life insurance policies.
- Once purchased, the new owner will continue paying the premiums and hold the policy until maturity, or perhaps resell the policy themselves at a later time.
The Life Settlement Benefit
You now have a choice.
What does a life settlement offer?
In a life settlement, you are selling your policy for a lump sum cash payment on a secondary market. Life insurance companies often discourage their agents from telling customers about the far better cash outcome available through a life settlement, but choosing a life settlement is a wiser option than letting an unwanted, unnecessary or unmanageable life insurance policy lapse.
- Positive advantages of a Life Settlement
- Gift a family member or charitable organization
- Retire debt on outstanding personal obligations
- Fund new long term care insurance
- Invest in additional insurance, annuities or securities
- Purchase new insurance that better meets the needs of your client
- Fund a Survivorship policy purchase
Again, I want to thank you for your patience and support during this challenging time and I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. It was a great pleasure speaking with you the other day and I really appreciate all of the hard work you have put in throughout this entire process.
Constance K, VASatisfied Customer