April 3, 2020
COVID-19 PSA: Five Things You Can Do
The World Health Organization and Google recently released a public service announcement listing five things we all can do to help stop the spread of coronavirus.
- Hands – wash your hands often.
- Elbow – cough into your elbow instead of your hand.
- Face – do not touch your face.
- Space – keep a safe distance from others when you must go out. The CDC recommends a buffer of at least six feet.
- Home – stay home if you can.
These are some of the most important steps that we an all take to “flatten the curve” on the spread of this pandemic. For our part, Q Life Settlements is now working remotely but we would like to share that we are fully operational! Please reach out with any life settlement questions and our team will be happy to provide the same great service as if we were in the office. You can get an instant estimate of the value of your life insurance policy by visiting the Q Life Settlements life settlement calculator. You can also call Q Life Settlements at 866-679-9410 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your situation.
The following websites are great resources for additional COVID-19 information:
- CDC informational website
- New York Times’ live updates
- Politico’s interactive live US map
- Johns Hopkins’ interactive live world map
- Google’s COVID-19 Information and Resources page
Author: Steven Shapiro
Steven Shapiro is the founder of the Company and also the President and CEO of Q Capital Strategies, LLC and Life Settlement Solutions LLC. Steven has been active in the life settlement industry for the last 18 years. In addition to his life settlement experience, Steven has expertise in strategic consulting, investment banking advisory services, and private equity investing. Steven holds a B.A. degree in economics from the University of Pennsylvania and an M.B.A. in finance and entrepreneurial management from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. Steven is also the immediate past Chair of LISA (having previously served as Chair), the Life Insurance Settlement Association, the oldest and largest trade organization in the life settlement industry.